The London Marathon 2023
Have you missed the buzz of race day and being part of a big event?
Great news! The London Marathon is back at its usual time in April 2023. This iconic 26.2-mile route begins at Blackheath in Greenwich and takes you through the vibrant capital and finally ends on the Mall, Buckingham Palace.
Whether you’re looking for your next running challenge or would like to tick the London Marathon off your bucket list, why not get your place early with SeeAbility and get a full year to train and fundraise?
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £50 (+£10 VAT)
Fundraising target: £1,750
Our team perks
- As part of Team SeeAbility, you will get:
- A personalised, branded running vest
- Dedicated support from SeeAbility’s Event Team
- Regular team e-updates
- A training guide
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas, as well as materials
- A cheering point along the route to keep you motivated
- The achievement of knowing that as part of Team SeeAbility you have helped to support people to live full lives and achieve things they never thought possible
Already have a place?
If you have your own place in the London Marathon you can still be part of the SeeAbility team and receive all of the benefits above, without committing to a minimum fundraising target. Get started by setting up your online fundraising page.
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 07736 994513.