Royal Parks Half Marathon
Missed the buzz of race day, and the feeling of being part of a big race? Why not join over 16,000 other runners as they embark on this scenic running route around London? This stunning route takes in some of London’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads and four beautiful Royal Parks. Join Team SeeAbility today.
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee: £35
Fundraising target: £300
Our team perks
As part of Team SeeAbility, you will get:
- A personalised, branded running vest
- Dedicated support from SeeAbility’s Event Team
- Regular team e-updates
- A training guide
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas, as well as materials
- A cheering point along the route to keep you motivated
- The achievement of knowing that as part of Team SeeAbility you have helped to support people to live full lives and achieve things they never thought possible
Already have a place?
If you have your own place you can still be part of the SeeAbility team and receive all of the benefits above, without committing to a minimum fundraising target. Get started by setting up your online fundraising page.
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 07736 994513.