Amsterdam Half Marathon 2023
Join over 18,500 marathon runners who take in the major sites of one of Europe's most beautiful cities, Amsterdam.
The flat and fast course is packed with scenery as you run through Vondelpark & Rijksmuseum, following the Amsel River, you will be sure to see many canals and windmills but whatever you do, do not stop at a pancake house until the end of the race!
The Amsterdam half marathon is a perfect destination marathon for charity runners looking for a challenge in a city vibrant with culture.
SeeAbility Registration fee: £50
SeeAbility Minimum Fundraising: £350
Our team perks
- As part of Team SeeAbility, you will get:
- A personalised, branded running vest
- Dedicated support from SeeAbility’s Event Team
- Regular team e-updates
- A training guide
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas, as well as materials
- A cheering point along the route to keep you motivated
- The achievement of knowing that as part of Team SeeAbility you have helped to support people to live full lives and achieve things they never thought possible
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 07736 994513.