The Big Conversation balance chart
Once you've completed your balance chart, you can begin to think about the areas where you might like to make some improvement in your life. You can start at your highest score to get some easy wins, or be brave and begin with your lowest score to really boost your satisfaction with your life.
Start with these BIG questions, and then work your way through the topics at the bottom of the page to help with each area of your balance chart. We'll add to these over time, so remember to return and see what big things you should be asking yourself each week.
- What does living a good life mean to you?
- What three things do you need to live a good life?
- When did you last feel you were living a good life?
- In which area of your balance chart do you find it easiest to live a good life?
- What kind of balance would you have in your ideal 'good life'?
- What one thing helps you most to feel balanced?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- What do other people like best about you?
- Why is being yourself important to you having a good life?
- What can you do to be more yourself?
- Why is looking after yourself important to having a good life?
- What can you do to look after yourself better?
Share your experiences
By following your balance chart journey, you'll identify things you think are important to living a good life. We think living, loving, thriving and belonging in your community is important for everyone's wellbeing. What do you think?
Throughout the year, we'll be igniting a series of national conversations based on four themes: Live, Love, Thrive and Belong. We hope you’ll join in and share your experiences or opinions – beginning on ‘what does it mean to you to live a good life?’
To get involved, join us on social media to kick off the Big Conversation using the hashtags #TheBigConversation and #LivingWell
Or you can email us your experiences and opinions to email@example.com.