Bristol Support Service,Henbury
This service is custom built featuring colour contrast, and state-of-the-art lighting throughout. This is a modern development providing the opportunity for individuals to live independently in their own flats.
1 place available.
Individuals with a visual impairment and learning disability will have the opportunity to purchase or rent specialist accommodation, which has been designed to encourage greater independence.
Individuals will work with our staff and our trained Rehabilitation Practitioners to ensure a consistent and enabling approach to maintaining and developing daily skills. We hope the individuals who use this service will further enhance their skills before possibly moving on to live independently in the community.
Thorough assessments are essential to match the needs and support requirements of each person with the right type of support within the flexible and adaptive new environment.
- 12 self contained flats over two floors with accessible lift
- each one bedroom flat includes: lounge/diner, kitchen and shower room
- shared garden with ground floor flats having own garden access
- on-call alarms in every flat
- adapted fully for wheelchair user and visually impaired people
- short hold tenancies or shared ownership available
Bristol Support Service Henbury, 115-117 Station Road, Henbury, Bristol, BS10 7QH
0117 950 6901