Surrey Views, Leatherhead
Seven adults with a range of multiple needs including visual impairment share a vibrant home where all individuals are encouraged to maximise their own potential.
The emphasis is on a ‘can do’ attitude which encourages self achievement of daily living skills and accessing the local community.
The highly experienced staff team works in conjunction with our trained Rehabilitation Practitioners who proactively develop new teaching techniques which are appropriate and relevant to each person.
Surrey Views is a two storey home custom designed to meet our specifications with our trademark emphasis on light and colour contrasts throughout. There is easy access to SeeAbility’s Activity Centre offering a wide variety of skills based activities delivered by staff and trained volunteers.
Download the Surrey Views leaflet here.
- 8 individual fully accessible bedrooms with en-suite wet rooms
- on-call alarms in every room
- additional shower room and separate bathroom
- shared lounge and separate dining room
- fully accessible large communal kitchen
- accessible lift
- quiet room for reflection
- shared garden area
- wheel chair accessible lifts
Surrey Views, 2 Wesley Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8ET
01372 383 005