2014 Virgin London Marathon
'Own Place' runners
The public ballot entry system for the Virgin London Marathon opened on 29th April but closed after just 11.5 hours as the limit of 125,000 applications was reached. You will find out early October 2013 if you have been successful.
If you are one of the lucky few who get a ballot place, have you considering running for a Charity? If so, we’d love to have you as part of the SeeAbility Sprinters team, but won’t set you any specific fundraising minimum.
Run for SeeAbility in the 2014 Virgin London Marathon and you’ll benefit from our personalised support package including:
- Training and fundraising advice
- Guidance on setting up an online sponsorship page
- Personalised SeeAbility running vest
- Regular updates with useful training and preparation tips plus all the information you’ll need leading up to the race day
- Post-race reception, where you’ll be able to meet up with family & friends, have a sports massage and receive some well deserved pampering
See what one of our runners said about their experience:
“I was so immensely proud to be running the Virgin London Marathon for SeeAbility. I had heard so many wonderful stories about the amazing things that blind and disabled people were able to achieve as a result of the dedication of SeeAbility and its supporters. It was those stories that I thought about when I was running – they really kept me going during the hardest parts – especially the last few miles!”
Shelley, SeeAbility Sprinter
Please help us to support the increasing number of blind people with multiple disabilities who need our specialist support.
To find out more about running with SeeAbility, please contact
Jane Hunnable 01372 755007
or email J.firstname.lastname@example.org